Heroes of Freeport
Queen of the Realm Below, Slave of the Storm Above
Class: Bard 4 (Lore), Paladin (Crown) 6, Sorcerer (Storm) 10; XP: 355000 +
Race: Triton; Background: Far Traveler; Alignment: Lawful Good
Initiative: – 1; Speed: 30 (swim 30)
Armor Class: 19, Hit Dice: 6d10 + 4d8 + 10d6 + 60 + 40; Hit Points: 200
STR: 16 (+ 3), DEX: 8 (– 1), CON: 16 (+ 3), INT: 8 (– 1), WIS: 8 (– 1), CHA: 20 (+ 5)
Proficiencies (+ 6)
- Saves: Charisma, Wisdom
- Skills: Acrobatics, Arcana, Athletics, Deception, Insight, Intimidation, Performance, Persuasion
- Languages: Celestial, Common, Primordial
- Armor: All Armor and Shields
- Weapons: Simple and Martial Weapons
- Tools: Cartographer’s Tools, Horn
Feats: Inspiring Leader, Tough
Racial Traits: Amphibious, Emissary of the Sea, Guardians of the Depth, Control Air and Water (fog cloud, gust of wind, wall of water)
Background Features: Ship’s Passage
Class Features: Bardic Inspiration (1d6, 3/day), Jack of All Trades, Song of Rest (1d6), Bard College (Lore), Cutting Words, Expertise (Acrobatics, Athletics), Divine Sense (4/day), Lay on Hands (30 hp), Fighting Style (Defense), Divine Smite, Divine Health, Sacred Oath (Crown), Channel Divinity (Champion Challenge, Turn the Tide), Extra Attack, Aura of Protection, Sorcerous Origin (Storm Sorcery), Wind Speaker, Tempestuous Magic, Font of Magic (10 Sorcery Points), Metamagic (Extended Spell, Heightened Spell, Quickened Spell), Heart of the Storm, Storm Guide, Spell Slots (4 first-level, 3 second-level, 3 third-level, 3 fourth-level, 2 fifth-level, 1 sixth-level, 1 seventh-level, 1 eighth-level, 1 ninth-level)
Spells Known (: booming blade, gust, friends, lightning lure, message, shape water, shocking grasp, thunderclap, vicious mockery; : command, compelled duel, cure wounds, fog cloud, healing word, thunderous smite, thunderwave; : lesser restoration, shatter, warding bond, warding wind, zone of truth; : counterspell, Leomund’s tiny hut, lightning bolt, revivify; : staggering smite, storm sphere; : control winds, destructive wave, mass cure wounds; : chain lightning, globe of invulnerability, : etherealness, resurrection, : mind blank, : power word heal, true polymorph)
Equipment (160): Traveler’s Clothes (4), Chain Mail (55), Shield with Emblem Holy Symbol (6), Warhammer (2), Nets x2 (6), (1) containing Javelins x5 (10), Horn (2), Healer’s Kit (3), (1) containing Letter of Introduction from Belthyn’s Guild (0), (5) containing Cartographer’s Tools (6), Bedroll (7), Mess Kit (1), 7 torches (7), Tinderbox (1), Days of Rations x10 (20), Waterskin (5), 50 feet of Hempen Rope (10), Bags of 20 Caltrops x4 (8)
Triton Racial Features
- Amphibious: You can breathe air and water.
- Emissary of the Sea: Aquatic beasts have an extraordinary affinity with your people. You can communicate simple ideas with beasts that can breathe water. They can understand the meaning of your words, though you have no special ability to understand then in return.
- Guardians of the Depths: Adapted to even the most extreme ocean depths, you have resistance to cold damage, and you ignore any of the drawbacks caused by a deep, underwater environment.
Far Traveler Background
- Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Persuasion
- Tool Proficiencies: Cartographer’s Tools
- Languages: Celestial
- Equipment: A set of artisan’s tools (one of your choice), a letter of introduction from your guild, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a pouch containing 15 gp.
- Feature: All Eyes on You. Your accent, mannerisms, figures of speech, and perhaps even your appearance all mark you as foreign. Curious glances are directed your way wherever you go, which can be a nuisance, but you also gain the friendly interest of scholars and others intrigued by far-off lands, to say nothing of everyday folk who are eager to hear stories of your homeland. You can parlay this attention into access to people and places you might not otherwise have, for you and your traveling companions. Noble lords, scholars, and merchant princes, to name a few, might be interested in hearing about your distant homeland and people.